Close
Close
Book your stay
Best Available Rates

General Terms & Conditions

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

 Reservations and payments

 Inquiries and reservations are accepted via our web site, by mail, fax or in person at the hotel reception. When booking through this website, the user confirms acceptance of these General Terms in its entirety. Everything stated hereafter becomes legally binding, both for the customer and for Villa Dubrovnik. When booking, the customer is required to give all the information. To make the reservation considered valid user must guarantee booking by a valid credit card. Credit card is used only as a guarantee; the payment is made upon arrival at the reception, by credit card or cash. Facility reserves the right to pre-pre-authorize a credit card for the full price of your whole stay. Your personal data, as well as information about your credit card, are fully protected. Data transmission takes place via a secure server. All bookings made via the Internet reservation system are considered valid only upon confirmation of reservation by the central sales office of Villa Dubrovnik. Notification / confirmation of the reservation must be presented at check-in. The reservation can be confirmed online, by e-mail or fax. All services are charged at the hotel reception before departure. Check-in time is from 15:00 and check-out by 12:00 hours. All bookings made via the Internet reservation system are considered valid only upon confirmation of reservation by the central sales office of Villa Dubrovnik. Notification / confirmation of the reservation must be presented at check-in. The reservation can be confirmed online, by e-mail or fax. All services are charged at the hotel reception before departure. 

Tourist tax

In accordance with the regulations governing the payment of tax, the customer is required to pay the tourist’s residence tax when paying for their accommodation. The Tourist tax in the Republic of Croatia varies from destination to destination, to which you are travelling. Children under 12 years are not paying while children between 12 and 18 years have a 50% discount. The amount must be paid upon payment of the cost. The amount of paid tax is clearly specified on the invoice issued to the user upon calculation and payment of services. The amount of tourist tax is determined by decision of Croatian Government.

Service price

Service price represents the amount per person / night or per room / day, as indicated on the price list of services. Additional services are not included in the price and are payable additionally. Hotel Villa Dubrovnik reserves the right to change the prices of service at any time. Clients that have paid a deposit or provided acceptable reservation guarantee, Hotel Villa Dubrovnik guarantees the prices that are valid at the time of booking. For stays without reservations, the prices and conditions of the valid price list at the reception desk. The price includes a la carte breakfast and VAT. All payments will be made in the local currency HRK. If you pay using a credit card of a foreign issuer, the price expressed in HRK will be converted to the local currency in which the foreign issuer shall invoice the charges on a credit card. Said conversion will be made using the exchange rate that is agreed upon by the foreign issuer and the credit card user and therefore there is the possibility of deviation amount of which will be charged your card from the original price stated on our website. If reservation made for more than five rooms, there can be various conditions and additional costs. 

Facility Categorization

 The authorized bodies of the Ministry of Tourism, in accordance with applicable legislation categorize facility and accommodation of Hotel Villa Dubrovnik.

Right of Villa Dubrovnik to alterations and cancellations

Hotel Dubrovnik reserves the right at any time to change the reservation or description of services, if circumstances arise that are beyond our control, cannot be predicted, avoided or postponed. Confirmed accommodation unit can be exchanged for accommodation of the same or higher category and at the price that was confirmed at the time of booking, and that customer is notified in timely manner. In cases where substitute accommodation is not available, and the accommodation is paid in advance, at Villa Dubrovnik reserves the right to cancel the reservation and refund the full amount.

Guest's right to changes and cancellations

 Should the customer wish to change or cancel a reservation according to her/his request, it must do so in writing (e-mail, mail or fax). If a reservation change is not possible and if the customer quits the confirmed reservation, the terms of cancellation are listed below:

 From 01.03-31.03, from 01.04-30.04., and from November 1 to November 30,

• Free cancellation is to 10 days before arrival. 

• Cancellation 10-7 days before arrival: will be charged 50% of the cost of the total stay

 • Cancellations up to 6 days before arrival: will be charged 100% of the cost of the total stay

• No-show, early departure or shortening stay: will be charged 100% of the price of stay. Non refundable. 

• For bookings of apartments, suites: it is necessary to pay a deposit of 30% of the total price on the day of booking. The remaining 70% non-refundable fee will be charged 7 days prior to arrival.

 

 From 01.05-31.05., and from 01.10-31.10.

• Free cancellations up to 15 days prior to arrival. 

• The cancellation of reservation 14-7 days before arrival: will be charged 50% of the cost of the total stay

• Cancellations up to 6 days before arrival: will be charged 100% of the cost of the total stay

 • No-show, early  departure or shortening stay: will be charged 100% of the price of stay.

 Non- refundable

• For booking an apartment: it is necessary to pay a deposit of 30% of the total price on the day of booking. The remaining 70% non-refundable fee is charged 14 days prior to arrival. 

 

From 06.01. -31.09.

 • Free cancellation up to 25 days prior to arrival. 

• Cancellation 24-15 days before arrival: will be charged 50% of the cost of the total stay

• Cancellation up to 14 days before arrival: will be charged 100% of the cost of the total stay

• No-show, early departure or shortening stay: will be charged 100% of the price of stay. 

Non -refundable.

 • For bookings of apartments, suites: it is necessary to pay a deposit of 30% of the total price on the day of booking. The remaining 70% non-refundable fee will be charged 24 days prior to arrival. 

 

In the case of advance purchase rate

• Client will be charged the total amount of the stay on the day of the reservation, which is non-refundable in case of cancellation. Price includes VAT and service a la carte breakfast. 

 

Hotel’s duties and obligations

Obligation of Hotel Villa Dubrovnik is a constant concern about the quality of the service provided, in accordance with legal regulations, industry standards, and generally accepted business practices and customs in the tourism and hospitality industry. The hotel will endeavour to fulfil commitments in full unless there are circumstances beyond our control.

 

Guest’s duties and obligations

The guest is obliged to supply and carry all personal documents necessary for arrival and departure to the units Hotel Villa Dubrovnik. The client is required to abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by the Hotel Villa Dubrovnik. The client is required prior to arrival to check the visa regime between the Croatian and the country of origin, and check whether it is required any additional travel document for his entry and stay in the Republic of Croatia.

 

The right of objection

 Should the services provided not be satisfactory, the customer can file a written complaint. Every customer has a right to complain for the service that was paid but unfulfilled. Every customer - reservation holder, files a separate complaint. The guest is required to cooperate with staff  with a good faith in order to rectify the problem. 

The procedure for making a complaint:

The guest is required immediately at the reception inadequate service or notify the Villa Dubrovnik, e-mail: guestservices@villa-dubrovnik.hr, email: Vlaha  Bukovca 6, 20000 Dubrovnik, or fax: +385 20 500 310 Villa Dubrovnik be in writing to confirm its receipt and respond to the complaint within 15 days of filing the complaint.

 

Jurisdiction

 Any disagreements should be settled in a satisfactory manner for both parties, and if a solution cannot be reached, arbitration of territorially competent court will be accepted.

 

Protection of personal data

  1. The data covered by the privacy policy and the information that we require from the guest:

Name, address, email address, phone number and / or fax, payment, invoices and other data necessary for providing customer service . At any time the customer can unsubscribe from our mailing list an explicit statement, after which the Villa Dubrovnik will not use your data.

  1. The purpose of the obtaining data

 All the information obtained from used exclusively for the most effective response to the guest's   request, ensure the provision of the required services, the promotion of our services, our internal statistical analysis, the possibility of sending publications, brochures and other promotional materials. Villa Dubrovnik ensures that the collected data be used only for such purposes. 

  1. Privacy Policy Period

 In the moment when the customer submits its data, he/she agrees to contact him/her and get on our mailing list. The moment of entering your data constitutes your agreement to the contact. 

  1.  Privacy Policy Content

We do not sell, rent or give your information to third-party legal and physical persons without your consent, because it is against our privacy policy. Villa Dubrovnik is not responsible for accidental errors or due to force majeure, or other objective circumstances that could accidentally violate the guarantee protection of your data. But we guarantee that the error will be corrected, if possible, as quickly as possible and that the guest will be informed about it.

  1. Cookies and Internet technologies

 As is the case with many other portals, and our can use "cookies" and other technologies that simplify our delivery of content depending on the areas of interest of the customer, processing reservations or requests, and / or analyzing the characteristics of your visit. Cookies by themselves cannot be used for the detection of personal identity

  1. Protection of Children’s Personal Data

 Villa Dubrovnik does not want and does not intend to collect personal information from persons under the age of 14 years. Personal data of the child and the parents will be deleted from our database if the parents request it. A parent or guardian always has the right to request access to any personal information about your child that we got from one of our sites, or remove the data (if the data is still in our database) and / or prohibit our future collection and use of information about your child. If you are a parent and wish to exercise this right, please contact us. 

  1. Change the Data and the Right to be forgotten

At any time, the customer can request a review of their personal data, as well as to update, correct or completely delete all data.

Ok

By using our website you are consenting to our use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.
More Info